LIVE Virtual Classes (Video Conference) 100% Interactive Learning) / Monday to Friday
CIVND: Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0, Part 1 and Part 2
This course is an update to the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0 (VIVND) course. It will help you prepare for the CCNA Collaboration certification. This course includes a combination of the self-paced (CIVND1) and classroom (CIVND2) learning for optimal instruction.
Part 1 of Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0 (self-paced portion) provides you with the necessary knowledge to describe characteristics of Cisco video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables you to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and requisites to the environment.
Part 2 of Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0 (classroom portion) is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures. It will describes Cisco Business Video solutions and enable you to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco Business Video solution architectures.
The software applications that are covered in this course include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Controller Unit
- Cisco TMS Server
Part 1 is an eLearning self-paces course bundled in with Part 2, which is the 5-day instructor led class.
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
- Cisco Basic IP networking e-learning or Interconnecting Cisco Devices, Part 1and 2 (ICND1 and ICND2)
- Upon completing the course, students will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe Cisco Business Video components and architectures
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco DMP endpoints
Who Should Attend
- Network administrators and network engineers
- System engineers