LIVE Virtual Classes (Video Conference) 100% Interactive Learning) / Monday to Friday
C)PEH Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker course is the introductory training to mile2’s line of penetration testing courses and certifications. The course training helps students gain a valuable skillset in penetration testing by understand the importance of vulnerability assessments and ethical hacking through:
- Learning the knowledge and skills behind a vulnerability assessment.
- Preparation to apply this knowledge and exercise these skills in the interest of others.
- Understand the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help you prevent serious break-ins to your organization.
This is accomplished by:
- Performing in-depth labs with industry standard tools.
- Learning the penetration testing methodology through conceptual theories and real-world practices.
- Equipping you with the knowledge about what hackers look for when trying to hack into your network.
- Assessing for the cause of testing your company’s security posture to help better secure the infrastructure against intrusion.
1: Security Fundamentals
2: Access Controls
5: Why Vulnerability Assessments
6: Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
7: Output Analysis and Reports
8: Reconnaissance, Enumeration
9: Gaining Access
10: Maintaining Access
11: Covering Tracks
13: Buffer Overflows
14: Password Cracking